THE FALSE WITNESSER


When I was saved I began ministering immediately I was inviting  hippies into my home and sharing Jesus’ teachings  with them. Those who had the same interest with me. Sometimes I was out of the street all hours of the night witnessing and preaching. I jumped with both feet and sometimes crept. People around me began to let me based on ministerial performance I was packing the pews with new converts I was casting devils praying for the sick and doing all things as far as pasturing is concerned. I was doing things for a person who is good enough to do a period of twenty years. I ws recognized immediately as leader. There was a time that I thought God loved for  my performance but over the years  it became increasingly obvious that people loved me for my performance really that was the only time when I knew how to relate the Gentiles and the Christian believes.
Earlier on  I saw the inner workings of ministerial services. I saw the power of struggles and the  politics of the world churches. I realized I was swimming in the sea of crocodiles and sea devils.  Any otherwise I didn’t continue praying the game I would be eaten alive I was falsely reckoned and mocked openly as a false witnesser, because of particular  behaviours  pattern. I was not good in politics so I found myself at odds and fakes  with the power of innocent world  of believing. It really never bothered me on the outs with the church hierarchy . I had relationship with God. I had walked in the light all times  in ministering for over 10 years although they didn’t recognize the work I was doing. After some years I began to hear  tormenting voice in my heart saying ‘ You are nothing but spiritual whore. You are of no value those people  unless you can perform. Whenever you can not become a superman or you will be dumped out.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing but Chris and Christ alone

power of Holly spirit

The Holly martyr