THE NEGATIVE PREMISE





          When the church members want to leave let them leave. He, who wants to stay, let him do the same. When people want to try something, let them try. Not only should we let them alone or idle, but we should serve them while they are in the mood as they try. We should become a supporting part of their success.

          There was a time when I felt it was my role to warn every one of the pitfalls and difficulties. When someone came to me with an idea, my first response was usually negative. In mind, I thought I was protecting them from disappointment. I finally realized that any looser could talk to people out in their dreams and visions.

         My job is not to tell what would not work, but what I do is to give the scriptural principles of success and decision to follow differently to their own idea. One thing everyone knows is that I will not decide in your positive idea.

          We have built a philosophy beyond of commitment around negative premise. Although it meets the need and help them through troubled times, they will commit themselves. That is totally false and destruction to people, they will go back to those whom they have fun. They will go to the ones whom they have relationship with. They will go to the ones who knows them properly and accepts them. For some parts, that does not be described as the church, but a COMMUNITY or a CLAN of believers of relatives and friends.

          The cry of pastors, “THE ONES I HELPED HAVE FLED AWAY!” That is not. People who do that are only a responding to the subtle message of the church and its leaders. “YOU NEED US!” All right. If I need you, I will be there, when I need you. But if I do not have any interest, I will do it whenever I want it and not needed. Leaders and doctors have the same responsibility. Doctors can only make a living when people are sick. That means it is to their own advantage for people to become sick. That means preventive medicine will make them poor. That is very wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing but Chris and Christ alone

power of Holly spirit

The Holly martyr