YOU ARE IMPRISONED, BUT WE KNOW HOW TO FIX THAT!!

Your thoughts are forced along the same pattern every day. Your weekly routine is the same every week. If you have kids, you go through similar trials every day. If you are married or with someone, you notice how each year becomes a little less interesting than before. When you hit somewhere around forty years of age or so...you realize that you are an energy unit! You are being processed, you’ve always been processed, and once you leave this life....yep, more processing.

Would you like some control? That would be refreshing, don’t you think?

Taking the bull by the horns can be hard. In fact, the reason you have not been able to do it so far is because you STUDY Jesus, but you do not WALK ON WATER like He does! What does it take to pull that trick off? How about an open mind, to start with!

Did you ever take a minute to realize that maybe some of the Christian lessons you received over the years were just plain boring and unnecessary? Some of them are not only engineered to KEEP YOU IN YOUR RUT.....but they DISCOURAGE CREATIVITY and EXCITEMENT! At this point in life...aren’t you interested in some unique experiences?

I started my adventure back to real life by understanding why I was following Jesus in the first place. I wanted to create the kind of effect that He did. I never had a desire to do everything He did, but I really did want those miracles! The miracles always looked so good to me. I wanted to throw them around, spin them this way and that, and bless those who really could use them. So you know what I did? Every day, I asked for the ability to do that kind of thing. I also worked very hard to prove to God that I was worthy of such power.

For over four years I was counselor to the world, running a huge advice site. I answered many thousands of emails. And you know what? It worked! Sometime in there, I discovered that I could create a miraculous u-turn for a complete stranger just with a few practical tips and a prayer or two. Sound simple? It was! And it can be for you too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing but Chris and Christ alone

power of Holly spirit

The Holly martyr