A SOFT-PINK CARPET IN SPECTACULAR VIEW

Last weekend I visit Lake Nakuru National Park. it was late in the evening and the sun casts long shadow onto the lowlands of Naivasha. i kept looking all around me. someone told me one time that the place has full of baboons. how surprise that i did not see even one. i longed to see even one at least to confirm some of the funny stories i had heard one time.
anyway,i soon forgot all about the and looked closely at that what was before me. i looked down at the spectacular view of the lake below. it looked like a soft pink carpet pink flamingos in their thousands were busy pecking at something in the lake. now and then a flock flew to another spot. they seemed to make a line. they got into perfect straight lines and then as it someone had blown a whistle. they flew away. i guessed they were on their way to Lake Elimentaita or to Lake Baringo. i watched them fly higher and higher into the sky.
My thoughts were interrupted by the sight of huge herd of buffaloes. i watched them moving slowly.they kept together and with them were white birds. they flew from one buffalo to another. the buffaloes were undisturbed,they even seem to like the company of the birds then i realized what was happening .the birds were eating ticks from the Buffalo's skins.
It was getting late,maybe the baboons were going to come and watch the lake before they turn into their nights. i quickly stood up and went back to the car. i drove off hoping to get out of the park before night falls. i slowly descended the lowlands. i wondered curiously what was behind the thick vegetation i saw them. five huge giraffes feeding on twigs and leaves .they seemed uncomfortably with my presence so they gracefully walked away further into the bush.
As i approached the gate,something caught my attention i looked closely. Yes,my eyes were not playing tricks on me. up the tree was a lion with his eyes closed. i quickly took out my camera i had to show my friends this photo."but its very strange,a lion never climbed on a tree". i told my self. i tried to take a shot but the camera failed to click. there was no film ,feeling quite disappointing i drove on and went out of the park promising my self to get back the following morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing but Chris and Christ alone

power of Holly spirit

The Holly martyr